Welcome to ePay!

If you have a utility account with the City, you can pay your utility bills right here with no stamps, envelopes, checks, or trips to City Hall or the Post Office.  Just click on the green button View/Pay eBills (one above and one below).  You can use your credit card (MasterCard, VISA, DISCOVER and American Express).   You can also pay with PayPals, which allows you to set up payments from your checking account or a credit / debit card. 

It’s easy to get started.  If you’ve never registered before, registration is fast and convenient.  You’ll need your name, your billing address, your account number (as it appears on your bill), your pin number (which is located on the top left hand corner of the return section of your billing card) and your email address.  You’ll create your own personal User Name and Password and, when completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you indicating that you are now registered.  If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail in your in-box please look in your junk or spam folder and make it marked as "not junk" or "not spam".  
Once registered, all you’ll need is your User Name and Password to access your account.  You will not receive a paper bill after you have registered, you will receive an electronic bill, if you wish to receive a paper bill also, contact the City Clerk's office at 320-562-2518 and your request will be processed.

This is a Convenience Fee based service.  The convenience fee is collected by a third party payment processor and that fee is used to pay the credit card processing or PayPal's fees.  The City does not collect any of the Convenience Fees.  You can calculate the convenience fee once you have clicked the Make an e-Payment button and BEFORE you make any payment.

The City does not collect or retain any personal financial information with this web site as that process is entirely handled by your credit card or PayPals through its secure payment processing portal.

Pay My Bill



https://www.memorycare.com/veterans/     Memory Care for Veterans



Please DO NOT leave your garbage and recycling cart out on the street after they have been emptied. The city maintenance department cannot clean the street properly with the carts in the street. 

All dog and cats need to be licesed each year. Ordinance Title IX-Chapter 91:aAnimals 91.06 .  ATV's and Golf Carts need to be licensed. Please contact the City Clerk for licenses.

Blight Inspections have begun, please clean up your property. Grass and weeds cannot exceed 6" in height or you will receive a door posting notification.

No disposing of grass clippings on City Streets.